Saturday, January 7, 2012

Replay: Season 2: Episode 12

Replay: Season 2: Episode 12 Video Clips. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


Replay: S2: Episode 12 (With Joe - His POV) "Miley," I groaned, pushing against her chest, "I don't know where Nick is, okay? I have to go." She followed after me, ignoring my hand that was pressed above her chest. "Is he with Selena?" she demanded. "Joe, tell me. I need to see him." "I don't know if he's with- no, no he's not, Miley. Selena isn't even here anymore," I told her, then grasped onto the door and pushed it open. "She moved with her aunt or something... wouldn't tell anyone except Demi why." "And where are you going?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side. Her hands rested on her hips and she shifted her weight to one side. "I'm going to talk to Demi to see why Selena left," I sighed. "Nick's really bummed about it." With that, I exited my house and jogged to the corner where I had easy access to Demi's street. Why was I even REALLY going to see her anyway? There could only be like, two reasons. One, is because I don't want my brother to be such a dick anymore, and two, could be because I want to see her so badly it hurts. "Joe? What the FUCK are you doing up my street? I don't even want you in my presence, so-" It was Demi, standing at her front door. She was barefoot, wearing a bright yellow tank top and jean shorts. Her small feet were tapping against the concrete of her stairs and the door was closed behind her. "I need to talk to you," I rumbled, "and not because I want to, but because my brother is fucking miserable without Selena. You need to ...

Keywords: jemi, taylena, telena, kanielle, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment